Dr. S. R. Komawar

The University College of law was established in 1925. The College got tremendous response from the then capital city of earstwhile C.P.& Bearar Province. In the first decade the college has achieved many significant achievements . Sir. Vivian Bose was the first principal of the college. The classes of the college were conducted in the premises of 'Convocation Hall' of the University. Sir. Vivian Bose was later elevated as the Judge of High Court Nagpur. The Nagpur High Court was established in 1936. Sir. Vivian Bose was subsequently elevated to the Supreme Court.

In 1940 the college was shifted in the present premises and since then it is growing in the same premises. Initially there were part time teachers who were appointed by Nagpur University . Subsequently the full time teachers were appointed .Presently the college has the full time Principal, full time teachers and many visiting faculty members to cater the needs of the students.